Everyone knows that person in the shows that is depicted as the trouble maker or bad influence.
Sometimes I feel like that person. Many of the people around me have lived clean lives. Saying that there hasn't been any huge occurrences that have been regretted and put their path on an unwanted path, not that they haven't had conflict or hardships. And then there is me, I have many regrets. I have many things that I would take back or change or hurt myself instead of hurting people around me. I feel sad for feeling like that person.
I know I need to let it go, but I feel like such a huge portion of my life is part of it. It's not that I want my life changed, I love where I am now. I just wish I could have had a little more grace in my path to getting where I am now.
I guess as I live longer that part of my life won't seem as large. I look forward to that. As for today, I will work on going forward with that grace that I wish I had in the past.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment