Friday, November 21, 2008
Progressive dinners suck
Why can't all the food just be at one place? Seriously I think they are dumb and not to sound ridiculously old, but irresponsible too. Really? Thirty year olds getting tanked and then driving to another place for the next course? I thought with age came wisdom. So you'd figure they would make responsible plans and not create a function where half of it is driving and the other half is drinking. They may as well just stay in their cars and drive around town sight seeing. I'm bad at the whole just sit around and talk thing too. Never have anything good to say and am terrible at telling stories. I can listen pretty freakin well thou. However just listening to drunk story after another isn't quite my idea of the perfect night. I wanted to try so hard tonight to have fun and not be so pessimistic, but with even knowing and thinking that I literally could not stop myself. My mind is closed and I can't fix it no matter how hard I try. I even attempted talking to people but they made it clear I was not worth it. I think perhaps the area i'm in is too classy for me, i'm not one of them. I don't wear nice clothes or like to drink myself silly whenever possible or like to bad mouth others who aren't around. Only god knows what they say about me. Enough bitching. I'm tired of complaining, I will just do my job and live my way. I refuse to give into their standards, it is just not who i want to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment