Monday, July 20, 2009

Keeping the mind occupied.

Oh, how I wish I could be more proactive. Sitting around makes me a very... well, a couple words come to mind...

nervous,
depressed,
anxious,
stressed,
and uncomfortable

person. I guess those feelings can usually go hand in hand.


It's 100 times better being here surrounded by people that I know love me (and that I love). I have that to be thankful for, yet my choice to move was the reason for me not having a job. Uuugghhhh. Happiness is a tricky thing. I'm a million times more happy here and I wouldn't move back for the life of me, but it is so hard not knowing what I will be doing in less than a month. I have about three weeks until my window is closed and am beginning to consider other possibilities, despite my incredible desire for a classroom full of little ones ready to learn. Anyways, I'm not giving up. I guess whatever happens, happens.

1 comment:

bcschjenk said...

Call me you're more than welcome to come chill out, then we can be alone together. ;)