It's mornings like this I wake up and consider quitting my job. Highly consider, not just not wanting to work today. I'm not tired or in a bad mood. It's like there is an actual force pushing me to not be in this place. Every mile closer and step into the building was forced because I'm not the type of person to just not show up. I only work here 3 days a week and the people are very nice. I know my job does not define me. But I am now staring at my headset and dreading the moment I put it on, which should have been 10 minutes ago.
Does God ever push us to do things that are not obviously good for us? I would be in a world of hurt without a paycheck from here. Maybe I should trust more. How do I know it is just not my own feelings, but more?
I don't know what to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment