Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Emotion-s'motion.

I feel over-dramatic when I go back and read posts like yesterday. It's amazing what talking to someone about your problems can do. I can easily have myself convinced of something when I just am figuring it out in my head. But my friends have a way of putting me back in place and helping me make a decision that is of sound logic. I'm not quitting my job. At least not this week. Yes, I am bored here and feel like it is a waist of my time, but the positives of it far outweigh those aspects. I want it all, but will have to patiently wait for my plan to pan out before I start making rash decisions.

I suppose I rely on my heart too much at times. Not completely a bad thing, you need to feel and have emotions to be able to experience life, but in a fine balance with understanding those feelings so you can deal accordingly with them. That's the hard part for me.

It never stops amazing me how incredible my friends are. I've been fairly self-centered recently, focused on my own issues and questions, and they stand by me like none other and consistently strive to listen and help. God was definitely kind to me in the friendship area, I'm so thankful for every one of them.

1 comment:

bcschjenk said...

You're allowed emotions. Don't try to minimize them. They're just as important as logic.