skip to main | skip to sidebar

Mind Wanderings...

Saturday, March 21, 2009

It's called respect.

If you are not treated back, the way you treat someone something is differing in the minds of those involved. I cannot judge, for I do not know the answer, but I do know what I saw seemed nothing of the mutual sort.
Posted by Laura at 12:46 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (13)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2009 (52)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ▼  March (9)
      • Goobly Goop
      • Next time, my place.
      • If I could live in a movie, as my life, I found wh...
      • It's called respect.
      • Oh, the days you wish you called in sick.
      • The 1400 calory dinner.
      • CA-BOOOOM! CRASH! Drip, drip, drop.
      • Not because I can't, but because you can.
      • Winter=Sad; Happy Weather=Happy People
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ►  2008 (32)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (10)

Me

View my complete profile