I find it neat when parents take out their frustrations on schools. (I'm hoping the sarcasm was sincerely noted.) I will not go into it, but all I will say is that after the school counselor had read the email that was sent to me, her words were exactly, "you can't fix stupid". So on that note, if I ever do anything ridiculous I hope I have friends/family that feel comfortable enough telling me what I did/am thinking is dumb. I realize this is probably one of the hardest things to do. To tell someone you care about that they are being insane has to be done with tactfulness and lots of love. Anyways, I guess I just wish these parents had someone to tell them they are being ungrateful and just mean. It's amazing how one not thought-out, negative email can make a person feel so lousy. I mean, at least slightly consider the receiver's feelings, damn.
...to be suddenly brought back down.
...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment