Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Setting priorities

OK. Scratch that last posting. Before I decide anything on the "living" front, I need a job. I will most definitely be living at my parents for a few months before I get my crap figured out. That is just a depressing fact I have to admit to now. Let's look on the positive side, saved money. More money for my house! (well we'll see what happens) Right now it'd be great to have a house because of the sweet government deal, but really I'd be content in an apartment as well and waiting for a better time for me to buy more responsibly (and less dependent on my rents). My parents are drilling the concept of me having a house into my head and it's hard to ignore. Who wouldn't love having their own place? But I have to do what is responsible for me.

Anyways, I've calmed down from "freak-out" mode and met reality. Goal #1: Get a teaching job. After that: whatever.

1 comment:

Brit said...

Saving money=good idea!!!! You know house are always going to be going for sale, the sweet $8,000 might not but you don't want to get into something too early and it not work out and you end up losing more than $8,000.

Ok will that is what I keep telling myself, hope it is good advice for you!