Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fairness?

Let me ponder a question about fairness. Someone causes you to face an eviction and $300 fine for just getting that notice. So you pay their late charges and unpaid rent dues, which may or may not add up to a grand, to assure in the future you will be able to rent a place of your own or even own a house without an eviction hanging over your head. You then wonder to yourself, what is a fair amount of time to give them to pay you the money back? What?! You are worrying about being fair to them after they are the cause of this whole fiasco? Where's the justice?!

Anyways, it really boils down to money. Lame money. It goes without saying that the world runs around it or because of it even. I guess all I really wanted to say was, I hate money.

No comments: