Thursday, October 16, 2008

Good.

It seems good. Feelings have been up and down and a lot of money had to be spent to make it work, but I have my own place and it is good. It's not excellent yet, but it is much more tolerable than what I moved from. So I guess in-between. Its weird by myself and lonely at times (especially when friends claim to make plans then never come over), but I think after some time it will get better.

The heater makes a strange noise. Wakes me up every time. I nearly started looking for something hard to hit a burglar with the first time it happened, that's a lie. I just laid as still as possible hoping they wouldn't come in the bedroom... as I laid there the thought came into my mind that I should get something to protect myself though, does that count??

Button loves it. Of course she does. She has her mansion of a cage back and nearly an entire apartment to bunny hop and flop around. She watches TV with me on the couch... so I guess its not lonely at all times.

No comments: