Monday, October 6, 2008

I HAVE FLEAS!

well... my roommates dog, and probably cat too, has fleas. Lets see... one female flea living approximately two weeks, able to lay 500 eggs in her lifetime, going on about two months of pets not being "properly" taken care of (properly is a very flexible term right now, as anything other than pets not being locked in the basement, possibly fed once every two days, and let out even less is considered properly for this story) would make oh....some 2000 or so fleas in my house. And just to think that's if we only have one lady flea doing the all work. Yes, I'm a dork, I know, I did research, but I knew nothing of them, I didn't know if they were like ticks and living off my blood now or something. And the idea of something besides my pillows in bed with me freaks me out. It gives me goose-bumps thinking about it.

So the only reason I found out what these small red itchy bumps on me were was one of my co-workers asked me why my neck was all red. After I had been scratching it all day, of course. I thought I had chicken pox, seriously it was the only thing I could relate to small itchy bumps, beside mosquito bites. They were much too small to be those. So now I not only have my roommate to thank for making me ridiculously more poor than I already was, but I can congratulate her on allowing her pet' conditions to get so bad they've taken over to us humans for fun as well. Really, I feel bad for those animals, just a few bites were enough to drive me up the wall could you imagine them jumping all over you?

4 MORE DAYS!!!!!!! Oh they could not go fast enough..

No comments: