Friday, December 12, 2008

Just a phase, right?

I feel depression creeping upon me again as the weekend arrives...

I feel desperation for a conversation including other aspects than watch dog dad's and glories and grips of six year olds...

I feel my heart aching for something, anything, to make it feel anything other than what it has of late...

I feel lost...

I feel anticipation for finally having plans (despite their minority)...

I feel tired of feeling unable to control my emotions...

I feel unable to articulate these feelings to anyone and that makes me feel frustrated for communicating them to a computer instead...

I feel lonely...

I feel angry for being who I currently am...

I feel regret for putting myself out there and getting rejected...

I feel frustrated for not trying harder...

I feel stupid for letting thought-less activities drown out my pain...

I feel sick...

I feel I should be excited for break, but am not...

I feel strange I don't want to be more exposed...

I feel I want to be creative...

I feel dumb for expressing these feelings over and over again and still can't figure it out...

I feel most of all exhausted from feeling these ways and at a loss for finding a way to make it stop.

I feel I'm going to take a walk...

No comments: