Well... it's done. I've applied to all the districts I can think of that have available positions now. More will come, but for now I've done all I can living in another city. As I submitted my last application today I felt my stomach turn with a feeling of uneasiness. And then the questions started flying: Most district's salaries are higher in this city, what if they find me unqualified? What if they want more experience? I don't have "a way in" like I did here, having high people recommend me who already work for the district, what if that is the only way to get a job? And they continue, but it makes my tummy feel more anticipation as I type them, so I'm going to digress.
I did come across a job fair in February. I'll have to take a sick day to make it to it, but those are always worth while. Come dressed for success and make a good impression in person. I can do that. Oh man. I'm already nervous. I'm a great teacher, I will be able to find a job (repeat over and over to self).
I will find a job....I will find a job... I will.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You will find a job AND hopefully you'll be closer to where you want to be.
Post a Comment