Alright. Between my unpleasant dreaming and my neighbors (which I can clearly hear while laying in my bed, unfortunately) screaming and cussing the most ridiculous and teenage-like argument I got a very very bad night of sleep last night. To say the least I'm ready for bed right now. I wanted to yell to my neighbors through the wall, "hey, girl, you're not really mad at him for anything you're just being bitchy, and hey, guy you're just being angry because she's being bitchy". Seriously, I've never seen these people before and I know I shouldn't judge, but they were arguing about turning the lights off. There must have been some other catalyst, because surely people don't full out argue about the lights being turned off. To top it off, the phrase, "don't go to bed angry" does not apply to them. The yelling profanities picked right up at 5 in the morning, not too shortly after I had just convinced myself to go back to sleep from my scary dream. I felt bad for them they went to bed late and angry and then had to wake up the same way, I guess at least I got to sleep for a bit after they had to leave (for work I suppose). So the moral of the story is: you're lucky if your loud neighbors have to leave before you do in the morning.
Real quick, before I doze off, I've had this "knot" in the middle of my back just to the right of my spine for close to a month now. I first thought I just slept wrong and had a kink or something, but after a week of it not changing I've begun wondering what it is. It's not a constant pain, it is mostly when I turn to lay on my side or turn my neck a certain way, also when I take a deep breath. I would go to a doctor, but I don't have one in KC. Hopefully it's nothing seriously cuz I'm obviously not doing anything about it. I guess if it continues I should try to find a doctor. We'll see.
Well nite, nite...the glory of the weekend is I can sleep on my couch and can't hear my neighbors in my living room. Boo for no bed, but yay for uninterrupted sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment