skip to main | skip to sidebar

Mind Wanderings...

Thursday, January 8, 2009

To sum up my life...

Teach. Eat. Watch TV. Pet the rabbit. Feed the fire more logs. Watch more TV. Shower. Read. Sleep. and repeat.

Yes, I'm aware its boring.
Posted by Laura at 6:46 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (13)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2009 (52)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ▼  January (14)
      • Neighbors... doctors... blahhhhhh blah
      • If only.
      • I can do it.
      • Smiles and Frowns all around
      • Grace from above
      • eeeeehh. Yup.
      • Weird Sleep.
      • I've never ordered a pizza to my apartment.
      • Blast that Bear... if he just wasn't so adorable.
      • Mmmm, Thanks-A-Lots
      • Weekends blow.
      • I'm Sad.
      • New year, new resolutions?
      • To sum up my life...
  • ►  2008 (32)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (10)

Me

View my complete profile