I just ate two Thanks-A-Lot girl scout cookies, a glop of broccoli rice casserole, two hot dogs, a bowl of fruity pebbles, three cinnamon rolls, and several pickles. And in that order. Something has got to be wrong with me. I would be more worried except something similar to that is my normal dinner.
So soon after I realized the enormous amount of food I just ate, for some really unknown reason, it occurred to me that I've never ordered a pizza while at this apartment. It seems that's just one of those things that should be done. Maybe I'll get one this weekend. Maybe I can get someone to come over and eat it with me, that'd be even better.
I told the principal yesterday that I was seriously considering moving to St. Louis for the next school year. I was nervous to bring it up but she was very understanding and even offered to help me get a job and give references and such. She gave me some really great compliments and said I'd be missed if I did end up moving. Well see how the job hunting goes. *positive thoughts*
Ok, well I'm off to eat more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment