One of my good friends left for Europe, london to be exact, today. I'm going to miss him. It's kinda weird, I never saw him a lot before cuz he lives in another city but just knowing he'll be across seas it makes me worry more about him. I know he's more than capable and very independent, but it's the mother in me that makes me nervous. He should be getting there around 3:30 this morning. I'm thinking about taking my spring break to go visit him. He'll be home 2 weeks after my spring break time but I still think I'd be a blast. Now it would cost more than a grand, so we'll see if I can save that amount up by spring break time. I'm hopin yes.
The other problem that may arise is i may be interviewing during that time. So whether I should take sick days to schedule interviews or use my spring break is going to be a hard decision. I'm probably never going to have another chance to visit a friend in London, but the responsible thing would be to take that week for looking for a place to live and to interview. Egh. I hate being responsible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment